ikke ikke like the blog so far. But I am fond of every expression of you. I believe that the Universe is recreated in every moment. God breathes in and God breathes out and with ever Breath we exist anew and participate in co-creation by changing or staying just the same. It is an illusion that all the moments are connected --although not entirely a bad illusion, but it tricks us into mostly recreating ourselves just the same. ikke ikke hope you create a journal of yourself and on yourself that you are happy setting before the world. Congratulations on the new Blog.
5 comments:
ikke ikke like the blog so far. But I am fond of every expression of you. I believe that the Universe is recreated in every moment. God breathes in and God breathes out and with ever Breath we exist anew and participate in co-creation by changing or staying just the same. It is an illusion that all the moments are connected --although not entirely a bad illusion, but it tricks us into mostly recreating ourselves just the same. ikke ikke hope you create a journal of yourself and on yourself that you are happy setting before the world. Congratulations on the new Blog.
aw, my first comment! thanks dear T! xxx
I recently asked a malcontent, "Do you want to be a guinea pig or a lemming?" They decided it was better to be a guinea pig.
My house has LOST some of its value.
fucking great.
can we swear on this new blog?
of course there is swearing!
so so so sorry about your house, m.
(i just want to point out the lemmings referred to in the post are stupid financial speculators, not the home owners who got screwed)
Post a Comment