Monday, 25 August 2008

When I get stressed out....

  • I go to Target to buy orange juice (obviously).. and then end up buying 80 dollars worth inedible miscellaneous items.

  • Filing. Lots of filing.

  • I watch crappy TV programmes online, in bed. Shows I would never normally enjoy... like the L Word. Or some show about a guy called Brian who has a bunch of friends. It's cancelled now.

  • I jump for joy when Inti comes to visit me especially to show me "a big tomato... I go eat it in my house."

  • Occasional floor mopping.

  • Watch Michelle Obama in Denver. I'm a sucker for that stuff.

    (But what's up with the cheesy video link up? I know Obama can't come out until his big night... but then why have him on a video? And what's up with Kansas city? What is this, Surprise Surprise with Cilla?)
*** Late addition *** You can rely on the Guardian for capturing the feel of the broadcast ***
"....doesn't it slightly undermine the historic nature of this week's events that they're happening in a building called the Pepsi Center? Then again, as others have noted, perhaps it's appropriate: Obama is the Pepsi to Hillary Clinton's establishment Coke. (Besides, Coca-Cola is the official sponsor of recycling at the convention, underlining the message of unity: Clinton and Obama supporters, Pepsi and Coca-Cola drinkers, united in their heartwarming commitment to change and tooth decay.)"

1 comment:

Rad said...

aw... i miss you so much... i should be syllabus-ing but I am doing everything but... boo...