We had the bestest brinner EVER!
KJ made bacon and potatoes and eggs and MUFFINS and mmmmh. It was amazing.
Later Inti and I sat on the stoop of his house. And we stumbled on an awesome new game: I'll-pretend-my-house-is-your-house. (Inti is awesome at making up games. Case in point: he and Mike have a game called Ouwie-no-ouwie!)
It's an advanced game only for super smart people.
Inti points in the general direction of my house (not visible) and says "take me to my house."
And I point to his house (right behind us) and say: "Oh, we are already by my house."
And then he says, "no, I want to go home. To MY house." (meaning not his house)
And then I say, OH you mean my house? We're already at my house. (meaning not my house)
Repeat x 20.
(As I said, for smart people. You wouldn't understand...)
And after 21 times, I say: "well, I really have to go to MY house. Really. My real house. My actual house."
And he says: No.
And I say: Really. Really.
And he says: Okay. But first a hug and a kiss.
Aw. Little Boo. I love you so.
Wednesday, 15 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It takes a super smart person to love and appreciate this games.
Post a Comment