I checked out your bon iver fella on you tube. At first I thought it was too soft and it couldn't affect me, then I heard it live at jools holland (the skinny love song).
Wow. Thanks for the recommendation. It took me to a place I really need to go once in a while.
5 comments:
Hello Jonneke,
Hij is leuk!!!!!!!!!
My vote for you winning an Oscar.
hey how does one do this for herself?
see you soon, love!
Jonnie,
I checked out your bon iver fella on you tube. At first I thought it was too soft and it couldn't affect me, then I heard it live at jools holland (the skinny love song).
Wow. Thanks for the recommendation. It took me to a place I really need to go once in a while.
Love,
Maggie
you are amazing!
Jonneke, i always knew you would be the one!
veel liefs,
Anna
Post a Comment