Incredibly adorable, gave me goosebumps. B watched too, and K danced and sang along :) So glad you shared it.
i couldn't stop watching that when i saw it!
I think the India bit is my favourite but dancing with the lemurs in madagascar takes some beating too
this...is...so...joyous.I like the space part.and the dancing.the wild crazy dancing.
I looked up the guy. Pretty interesting dude. Living life on his terms.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Incredibly adorable, gave me goosebumps. B watched too, and K danced and sang along :) So glad you shared it.
i couldn't stop watching that when i saw it!
I think the India bit is my favourite but dancing with the lemurs in madagascar takes some beating too
this...is...so...joyous.
I like the space part.
and the dancing.
the wild crazy dancing.
I looked up the guy. Pretty interesting dude. Living life on his terms.
Post a Comment