Monday, 17 August 2009

Kicking Cub's Arse

So I could easily write dozens of IMISSMINNESOTA&MYFRIENDS&MYMAMA&IAMSOLONEY posts. But I'm not going to go there.

(Not yet, anyway. Watch this space. I'll probably be a mess soon.)

So, instead, let me present to you: My AMAZING supermarket.

It's called WinCo. I thought it was a window shop.

Not a fancy-schmancy white peoples supermarket (Ef you, Whole Foods!). It's all awkwardly stacked boxes, pack your own groceries, unflatteringly bright lighting, we don't-take-credit-cards.

Some beans?



















Penne? Sea shells?


















Dog food:



















Are you particular about your spaghetti?
















There are aisles and aisles of this stuff.



Much better than pre-wrapped bananas. Love it.


3 comments:

esmyr said...

and don't forget, it even sold Sambal Oelek!

mlp said...

dino and i say that this store looks like fun! put it on our list of things we look forward to doing in OR!

Generation Bob said...

it would be confusing for me because i usually go to the grocery store to buy giant plastic bins to dispense food... imagine it would be hard to find that section in your grocery store (unless they had a giant plastic bin that dispensed smaller plastic bins.... hmmmm....)